International Supervision, Funding & Awards
Supervision & Funding
International applications must have written confirmation from:
- An IMS graduate supervisor guaranteeing their willingness to supervise and fund you
- A guaranteed source of funding from:
- A recognized international funding agency
- A government scholarship from their home country
- The prospective supervisor
All the above requisites must be obtained before the application can be considered.
The minimum annual stipend for new and continuing international students in the MSc program is $20,634.66 living allowance + tuition fees (and including UHIP premium).
The minimum annual stipend for new and continuing international students in the PhD program is $22,917.94 living allowance + tuition fees (and including UHIP premium).
If you hold an external award, you may be eligible for a top-up of your stipend. For more information, see Fees & Funding.
|Tuition*||Living allowance||UHIP||Total Stipend|
*2020-2021 tuition fees indicated.