You are strongly encouraged to apply for all awards for which you are eligible. There are dozens of awards, internal and external to the University. As award competitions become available, they will be announced to you and the faculty via email.
To see the width and breadth of awards offered through the University and within the faculty, please refer to the School of Graduate Studies and the office of Graduate and Life Sciences Education in the Faculty of Medicine. Some major awards include:
- Government Funded Awards, e.g. Ontario Graduate Scholarships (OGS), Canada Graduate Scholarships (CGS)
- External Awards, e.g. Autism Scholars Awards, Ontario Women’s Health Scholars Awards, etc.
- Internal Awards, e.g. University Wide Awards
- International Student Awards, e.g. Ontario Graduate Scholarships (OGS)
- Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship
- Travel and Conference Awards
- Faculty of Medicine Awards, e.g. Queen Elizabeth II Graduate Scholarships in Science and Technology (QEII), OSOTF and Endowed Awards
- U of T Award Explorer is a central repository that can help students search for awards and funding opportunties available at U of T.
The School of Graduate Studies also offer financial assistance for those in need.
If you expect to be outside the funded cohort and will no longer receive funding from your supervisor, please email: email@example.com