International Student Resources
The IMS welcomes students from all over the world. There are many support services available both within the IMS and across the University of Toronto to help the transition and integration into your graduate studies and life in Toronto.
Sarah Topa - International Program & Partnerships Officer
Please reach out to Sarah with any questions or concerns you may have as an international student.
This group was created to facilitate the communication between international students currently enrolled at the IMS and to promote an authentic, dynamic, and supportive international student community. This group runs a monthly seminar series event as well as informal biweekly meetings. Join the group on Temerty Medicine Connect.
- Centre for International Experience (CIE) : the hub for all things international, ranging from academic support and social events to immigration advice.
- COVID-19 Information for University of Toronto Students: includes important information specifically for international students.
- School of Graduate Studies International Student Portal: a place to connect and find resources specifically for international graduate students.
- Award Explorer: find awards you may be eligible for as an international student. Under the citizenship category choose "Open to International".
- Family Care Office: for support in family related issues.
- Anti-Racism & Cultural Diversity Office: provides programs to the UofT community to increase awareness, understanding and competencies in racial equity, diversity and inclusion to foster inclusive environments at the University.
- Student Life Resources: