Your IMS Website Profile
Are you looking for a student to join your lab? Do you want to make it easy for potential students to find you?
The IMS website is one of the main resources for potential students looking for a supervisor. Completing your IMS website profile will make you visible and accessible to potential students, and faculty looking to connect with you.
Here’s how to do it:
- Go to the IMS Home Page
- Click on ‘Login’ and ‘Lost Password’ at the top of the page
- Enter your email
- You will then get an email and will need to change your password
- Go back to the homepage and login
- Go to ‘My Account’, ‘My Profile’ and ‘Edit Profile’
- You can then update your profile including indicating you are looking for students and adding a short project description.
We also recommend that you:
- add a biography
- a current photo of yourself
- up-to-date contact information
- Your website if you have one
- The current theme and platforms most descriptive of your research
The fuller your profile, the more searchable you become!
If you have any questions about the faculty search tool or need help accessing your profile please contact Michelle Rosen at email@example.com .