IMS 50th Anniversary
The Institute of Medical Science turns 50 this year! Join us as we celebrate our great history and successes, engage with the IMS community, and inspire the next generation of medical science graduates. Together we will create new memories that will leave a lasting legacy in the IMS.
In honour of this occasion there will be a series of special IMS 50th Anniversary events and initiatives:
- 50 Stories – Check out the latest 5!
- IMS Historical Timeline
- IMS50 Graduate Scholarships
- IMS50 Scientific Day
- IMS50 Student Undergraduate Research Program (SURP)
- IMS50 U of T Talks
- IMS50 International Conference: Graduate Education in Medical Science: Challenges and Opportunities – October 3-4, 2018
- 50th Anniversary Gala Reception and Dinner – October 3, 2018
- IMS50 Ori Rotstein Lecture in Translational Medicine – October 4, 2018
- Student-run IMS Magazine retrospective articles and special 50th Anniversary edition (released fall 2018)