Tuesday, February 27, 2018 11:59 pm - Tuesday, February 27, 2018 12:00 am
The Office of Advancement is looking for Faculty of Medicine students and trainees with innovative projects that can be turned into interactive exhibits and showcased to our valued donors at the annual UofTMed Student Showcase, to be held on April 18, 2018 from 6 to 8 pm at the Hart House.
Exhibitors have the chance to win a $750 prize and will be awarded a private lunch with the Dean of Medicine. Please review the criteria below to determine your eligibility.
Please review this write up of last year’s event for a description of the previous exhibits: http://medicine.utoronto.ca/news/uoftmed-students-showcase-their-research-pursuits
Please note that a maximum of 2 exhibits will be selected per Department, Institute, Centre, or Program (ex. Translational Research Program)
- Only current students/trainees with the Faculty of Medicine are eligible for consideration
- Preference will be given to students/trainees who did not participate in 2017
- Exhibit must provide an opportunity for attendees to interact hands-on with the exhibit
- Exhibit must be able to be made easily understandable to someone without a medical background
Successful UofTMed Student Showcase exhibitors are required to:
- Attend a briefing meeting prior to the event
- Develop an interactive exhibit and let the Advancement office know of any supplies you will need provided by April 4, 2018
- Present your work to guests at the event in language that is not technical
- Act as an ambassador for the Faculty of Medicine and the University of Toronto
Please fill out the form online to be considered as a potential exhibitor. Application deadline is February 27, 2018.