Monday, October 3, 2016 04:00 pm - Monday, October 3, 2016 04:00 pm
See details below.
The Royal Bank of Canada and the University of Toronto invites those applicants who qualify to apply for one of The Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) Innovation Post-Doctoral & Graduate Fellowships. These Fellowships will support research and innovation at the University of Toronto. The RBC Innovation Fellowship program will recognize emerging leaders who are establishing a record of research, scholarship and impact, and exhibit the potential to make significant contributions to the body of research in the field of entrepreneurship and innovation. In addition to research excellence, preference will be given to those who have a demonstrated and/or future interest in entrepreneurship and company creation. Applicants are invited to submit research projects in any of the following areas for the 2016-2018 RBC Innovation Fellowships: Machine Learning and Advanced Data Analytics, Cybersecurity, User Experience Design / Design Thinking / Human-Machine Interfaces.
Details: Visit U of T Research and Innovation website
Application Deadline: 4:00pm, October 3, 2016
- 1 RBC Innovation Post-Doctoral Fellowship – $100,000 over 2 years ($50K/yr. for 2 years)
- 2 RBC Innovation Graduate Fellowship – $50,000 over 2 years ($25K/yr. for 2 years)
- The RBC Innovation Fellowships may be held along with any other financial support or research funds
Level of Study:
- RBC Innovation Post-Doctoral Fellowship
- RBC Innovation Graduate Fellowship – Master’s or PhD
Required Legal Status: Canadian citizen, landed immigrant, or foreign national
Innovation & Partnerships Office, University of Toronto