Thursday, August 31, 2017 11:59 pm - Thursday, August 31, 2017 11:59 pm
See application details below.
The SGS Summer Gym Bursary is part of a three-year pilot program to promote graduate student wellness. If you are required to maintain your enrolment over the summer session, the SGS Summer Gym Bursary will help you to maintain your connection to athletic facilities, by covering up to 100% of the cost of the summer gym membership fee on St. George campus. Participating facilities include Hart House Fitness Centre and Kinesiology & Physical Education athletic facilities. UTSC and UTM offer separate bursary programs for their students accessing their facilities.
|Deadlines:||Online application opens: May 15, 2017
Online application closes: August 31, 2017
|Value/Duration:||Up to $96.70 reimbursement towards summer gym membership fees|
|Level of study:||Full-time research-stream Master’s and Doctoral|
|Required Legal Status:||Domestic or International|
|Payment:||Within 7-10 business days of completed application|
Eligibility to Apply
- Be in a research-stream Master’s or Doctoral program
- Be registered full-time for the entire duration of the Summer 2017 session
- Have proof of a summer gym membership purchase (displaying name and/or student number) from a St. George campus athletic facility
Students must access the online SGS Summer Gym Bursary Application and upload proof of payment. Full instructions are available on the SGS Summer Gym Bursary webpage. The online is now open and closes on August 31st (4:30 pm).
- One application is permitted per applicant for summer membership fees incurred at one facility – the application cannot be modified after submission; and
- Proof of gym membership payment at a St. George campus facility must be uploaded as a PDF, JPEG, or PNG file to the SGS Portal on the School of Graduate Studies website.
Payment will be processed within 7-10 days of a completed application being received by SGS; incomplete applications cannot be processed. All applicants will receive an email notification notifying them of the approved bursary and details regarding payment via their U of T email address.
Contact and Resources
For more information, please visit the SGS Summer Gym Bursary webpage or contact:
SGS Financial Advisor
School of Graduate Studies