Friday, February 1, 2019 04:00 pm - Friday, February 1, 2019 06:00 pm
Medical Sciences Building, 1 King's College Circle, Room 2278
The IMS is excited to host a new monthly series of career panels for IMS students featuring U of T alumni in various employment sectors. Each panel is followed by a networking event providing the opportunity for students to engage with panel members and build their professional network.
Panels are held on Friday afternoons from 4:00 to 6:00 pm in the MSB. Food will be served.
Coordinator: Reinhart Reithmeier, Director for Professional Development and Alumni Engagement, IMS and Professor, Department of Biochemistry.
Mark your calendars:
February 1, 2019: Working in the not-for-profit/charitable sector
- Michael Wortzman, Canadian Cancer Society and GSK
- Zayna Khayat, St. Elizabeth’s Hospital
- Alison Paprica, Vector Institute
March 1, 2019: Working for yourself
- Derek Newton, Assistant Vice-President, Innovation, Partnerships and Entrepreneurship
- Michael John, CIO, EB Technologies
- Gabriella Farcas Chan, Yocto Law
*Registration will open 2 weeks before each event date on Eventbrite*