Tuesday, April 3, 2018 12:00 am - Tuesday, April 3, 2018 11:59 pm
|Student Deadline to Graduate Unit:||April 3, 2018|
|Level of Study:||Master’s or doctoral (depending on awards’ criteria)|
|Required Legal Status:||Domestic or international (depending on awards’ criteria)|
|GLSE Results:||July-August 2018|
Through the generous support of numerous donors, a number of endowed awards have been established at the Faculty of Medicine. This year, 24 awards with individual eligibility criteria and values are offered within the GLSE OSOTF and Other Endowed Awards Competition.
Eligibility to Apply
- Awards are open to U of T graduate students (primarily thesis-based MSc and PhD in the Faculty of Medicine).
- Awards categorized as “OSOTF” are only open to eligible applicants who:
o Canadian citizen, Permanent Resident of Canada or Protected Person;
o Resident of Ontario; and
o Demonstrates financial need.
- Awards categorized as “Other Endowed Awards” do not have the Canadian citizenship requirement.
- Each individual award has additional specific eligibility requirements.
- The funding period is for the 2018-2019 academic year, generally September 1, 2018 to August 31, 2019.
- OSOTF and/or other endowed funding may be provided on top of the external and/or internal awards, up to the amount of the total funding commitment offered by the student’s Graduate Unit.
Applications will be by electronic submission using the GLSE online application system. Application, competition guidelines, and awards list (with a detailed description of the awards) are posted on the online application system.
Contacts & Resources
For questions regarding these awards or the online application system, please contact:
Debbie Chau, Awards & Data Officer
GLSE, Faculty of Medicine