Wednesday, February 1, 2017 11:59 pm - Wednesday, February 1, 2017 11:59 pm
See application details below.
Would you like to present your disruptive ideas to world leaders such as Christine Lagarde, International Monetary Fund, Dominic Barton, McKinsey & Co., Professor Niall Ferguson, Harvard University, Jack Ma, Alibaba.com, and Dr. Tony Tan Keng Yam, President Republic of Singapore?
Discuss your ideas with the global elite, create an impact, win CHF 20,000.– and enjoy an all-expenses-covered trip to Switzerland. Seize the opportunity and qualify as one of 200 “Leaders of Tomorrow” for the 47th St. Gallen Symposium (www.symposium.org) by competing for the St. Gallen Wings of Excellence Award. Including the following highlights:
- Participation as “Leader of Tomorrow” in a global forum
- Meet 600 top managers, entrepreneurs, politicians and scientists from more than 50 nations
- Share your ideas with the symposium’s global audience
- Small and intimate gatherings with world leaders, exclusively for the Leaders of Tomorrow
- Meet 200 of the world’s brightest young minds from around the world and become a member of a global community
- All expenses paid (travel, board and lodging)
- Broad media coverage
The 47th St. Gallen Symposium will be held from 3–5 May 2017 at the University of St. Gallen, Switzerland, under the topic “The dilemma of disruption”. The St. Gallen Wings of Excellence Award is the world’s most prestigious essay competition of its kind giving you the extraordinary opportunity to share your voice and opinion with some of the world’s most influential leaders and decision makers.
Have a look at the competition question and requirements at www.symp.sg/competition, register now to receive the latest news and tips, and hand in your essay no later than 1 February 2017.
To get more insights check out our YouTube Video on: