Thursday, December 1, 2016 04:30 pm - Thursday, December 1, 2016 04:30 pm
See application details below.
The Delta Kappa Gamma Society International is a professional honorary society of 100,000 key women educators in 17 countries that promotes the professional and personal growth of women educators and excellence in education. The World Fellowship Fund was established to provide opportunities for women from foreign countries to pursue graduate studies in Canada and the United States.
|Student Submission Deadline to SGS:||December 1, 2016 (no later than 4:30 PM)|
|Level of study:||Master’s or Doctoral|
|Required Legal Status:||International (Citizens of Canada and the United States are ineligible)|
|Results:||Summer 2017 by agency|
Eligibility to Apply
- Be a registered full-time Master’s or Doctoral student at the University of Toronto;
- Be a female student with a valid study permit and cannot be a citizen, landed immigrant, or permanent resident of Canada or the United States;
- Have TOEFL score or equivalent documentation, unless English is the applicant’s mother tongue; and
- Not be completing their degree requirements in 2017. Award holders must be enrolled in their program for the 2017-18 academic year.
Each applicant must submit to the Graduate Awards Office a hard copy of the following documents in a single package to the Graduate Awards Office (63 St. George St, Front Desk, First Floor) by 4:30 PM on December 1, 2016:
- The completed application form is available from: http://www.sgs.utoronto.ca/currentstudents/Pages/External-Awards.aspx
- Application must be completed in English and only using the space provided (addenda will not be considered)
- Official University/College transcripts from all previous post-secondary studies including an official University of Toronto transcript that shows your registration in the Fall 2016 session;
- Proof of English Language Proficiency (TOEFL score or equivalent)
- Three confidential letters of reference
- To avoid loss or misplacement of documents in the mail or otherwise, we advise all applicants to collect and assemble all required application materials including reference letters and transcripts (in signed sealed envelopes) and deliver their complete package to the Graduate Awards Office by the deadline.
Contacts & Resources
For more information, visit the SGS website.
Please direct all questions regarding the Delta Kappa Gamma competition or nomination process to: