Tuesday, November 7, 2017 11:59 pm - Tuesday, November 7, 2017 11:59 pm
See application details below.
The Institute of Medical Science International Fee Subsidy Award is intended to assist in the support of outstanding international students. Awards will be made on a competitive basis and the numbers determined on a yearly basis.
|Deadline:||November 7, 2017|
|Value/Duration:||$6000/year (subject to change without notice)|
|Level of study:||Doctoral Stream (MSc and PhD)|
|Required Legal Status:||International|
Eligibility to Apply
Currently registered international students who started prior to September 2017 and are in a Doctoral stream program (MSc or PhD) are eligible.
Applicants are requested to submit the following documents to Kaki Narh Blackwood (MSB2374) by November 7, 2017. If you intend on submitting by email, please save the application in the below order and send them to email@example.com
Application Materials (assembled in the following order):
- The International Fee Subsidy Award Application Form.
- A copy of your last PAC report.
- Unofficial transcripts of a) your current studies at U of T (ROSI/ACORN printout) and b) your transcripts from your previous studies (copies are acceptable). OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS ARE NOT NEEDED.
- An updated CV including publications, presentations, awards, funding, and previous research positions held.
- A letter of recommendation from your supervisor.
NO LATE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Kaki Narh Blackwood
Student, Faculty Affairs and Awards Officer | Institute of Medical Science, University of Toronto
1 King’s College Circle, Room 2366, Toronto, Ont. M5S 1A8 | Tel: (416) 946-7143
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | www.ims.utoronto.ca